Trieu Chau Assembly Hall

Trieu Chau Assembly Hall was built by Chinese overseas coming f-rom Trieu Chau (China) in 1845. It is dedicated to the God of Wind and Big Waves.


The house's owners hope this God will always bring luck to them and help them travel smoothly on the sea. Formerly, people often went to the house at night to pray because they thought that all their wishes would come true. The most outstanding features of the house are a sophisticatedly carved wooden frame, decorative designs, beautiful wooden patterns and embossed patterns made of porcelain pieces.

The main hall is dedicated to General Phuc Ba (Bon Dau Quan), a god of mastering waters. The two sides of Phuc Ba's altar are refined for worshipping the Gods of Wealth and Luck. The east-wing house is dedicated to former sages, chiefs and deputy-chiefs of the house. Every year, descendants of the Trieu Chau people gather at the house f-rom the 1st to the 16th of the first lunar month to worship their ancestors. 
 
Contact us for more information.